3.12.2010

Day 360

Had my review today at work:

I am so thrilled to have you on the team. You are only writer that's been in this position that has been able to create a voice and identity for the brand. It's smart and fresh and you knocked it out of the park. You take initiative. You are full of energy and insight. Blah, blah, blah. I'm just excited about working with you in the year ahead and I can't wait to see where we can take this brand.
BUT
The account team feels like you don't listen to them. You're like me. When you like something, everyone knows it. When you don't like something, EVERYONE knows it. It's in your face. So even when you don't say "I think you're stupid", your face says it and that's something we have to work on. They think you think they're stupid.

(They would be right.)



2 comments: