3.02.2010

Day 351

This whole 9-5 thing is totally getting in the way of my side projects. Today I had to actually work the whole time I was at work. What! That's not supposed to happen. But I'm starting to feel good about the work I'm doing there...like I'm actually making a difference in the way we communicate the brand. And all while not really trying that hard! So everybody wins.

Left work and ran to the bartending school to meet with the owner about doing some work for him. Ended up staying for 2 1/2 hours. He told me his game plan. And his life plan. I left with my first assignment and maybe a new friend. MAYBE.

Left the school and ran home to meet Valentina and her father for one last dinner in Boston. At the Oak Room. Ooo la la I love that place. And I love those damn Italians. Must start taking Italian classes again.


No comments:

Post a Comment