3.15.2010

Allora...

I've tried to imagine what it would be like if I was never laid off. I wonder how long it would have taken me to do something about all the things I was dying to do.

I started writing in this thing because I was given a chance to change everything and I wanted to make sure that every single day, I was doing something to get the life I've always wanted. Whether it was reading an article, researching an idea, talking to someone, writing to someone, or even just thinking. Staring at a blank text box at the end of each day forced me to keep perspective and gave me some discipline. Now I have a little time capsule of the best year of my life (so far). And a good head start.

Writing helps me figure things out. So I'm going to keep doing it, just not here. If I could stay in one place, I wouldn't be in this lovely mess now would I?

My new adventures and misadventures (and even nonadventures) need a new address. You can't go there yet. I haven't even figured out how to change the font.



3 comments:

  1. This is NOT funny.
    i am actively protesting...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this like the end of the Truman Show where Truman turns to address the audience before exiting the sound stage?

    Since you need a new medium, I'm e-mailing you those storyy notes TODAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. today is officially TOMORROW! where are my story notes, dear?

    ReplyDelete