2.21.2010

Day 343

RYAN. I'm waiting. You know what for. Give me an assignment. What do we do now?
BRIAN. Why you blowing up my phone today? You're supposed to leave messages that way I don't have to call you back, see. P.S. What book are you reading?
RENO. Dude. Heard about Lebanese weddings today. Rice and horses and roses and what are we waiting for?
KAT. I have a better ideaaaaaaaaaaa. When I come to Dubai....can we take a mini trip to Israel???pretty pretty PRETTY paaaleeeeeeease!
JULIO. Did you look up pastry schools?
STEVIE GSUS. Get a pattern lady.
STEPH. Start reading more and writing more and learning more NOW. Also,
  • look up TOFL certification classes
  • look up more Italian classes
  • sign up for digital camera class
  • make doctor appointment
  • look up swimming with dolphins in Miami because apparently we will be crossing that off Valentina's list when we are in Miami
  • book tix for nyc this weekend
  • start Julie's album
  • write out wedding idea and send to Reno
  • real job: naming exercise for "outlet"



1 comment: