1.13.2010

Day 304

Since my internet has been off and on lately, instead of calling the worthless customer service desk at comcast to complain (again), i've been reading more. Finished a book called "Honeymoon With My Brother". And by finish, I meant I skimmed right down to the last page. I love travel memoirs because besides feeling inspired after reading them, I always learn something new about a place. But this one was painful to get through. The author is a right-wing opportunist and as I read about his adventures (a honeymoon around the world with his brother after his fiance called off the wedding), I couldn't help imagining this big, entitled tool galavanting around, trying to get laid in as many time zones as possible. He tries to be clever. He tries to be inspiring. But all I think is TOOL. TOOL. TOOL. Once I finished that, I went back to my book on screenwriting and promised to work on it all day at work today. I can't say I made much progress but I DID create a google document called MOVIE so I can share it with my movie mentor Mr. Carmichael as soon as I finish organizing all the information. 


2 comments:

  1. YES! The goal is to get you up on stage accepting your best original screenplay oscar inside of five years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting book! Sorry about your internet. I can have one of my colleagues look into the problem. You can send me the phone number on the account if you would like me to help.

    Mark Casem
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete