1.03.2010

Day 293

Last night over dinner, my friend Anya made some remark about how she is a kid at heart. Our new friend Barry agreed he too is a kid at heart. I sat there for a second, thinking about my heart...and whether it was a kid. I'm pretty sure it's not. In fact I'm fairly certain I'm an old lady at heart. So I admitted it to the table. While I love idea of being a kid at heart, I'd be posing if I said I was. Less playful and more serious. BORING. Just as the realization of my old granny heart began to sink in, Anya said something that made me feel so much better (cuz it's so true!).

She said Capricorns get younger as the get older. They start out very serious and responsible as children and as they get older, they get sillier. They loose some of their inhibitions and feel younger with each year.





No comments:

Post a Comment