12.15.2009

Day 277

Just saw the movie Up In the Air and I'm SO mad! George was brilliant. Not mad at George. But damn Gina, two of the things I knew I wanted for my movie (ok ok my word document on my desktop titled: movie) happened in the first 5 seconds of the film!

Bookmarked this student portfolio over the summer when I first got the idea for the film because I LOVED this title sequence and thought it was perfect for my concept. Now it is the exact treatment used in Up. Then, THEN, to make matters worse, guess what song serenaded the sliding images!!! Oh, just a funky remix of This Land Is Your Land, This Land Is My Land. Did I not JUST say a funky remix of that song must be in my movie. Did they not read my mind before editing that film??? And consider that someday I might need those???

There were no foreigners in the movie. Thank GOD.


No comments:

Post a Comment